OrganAssist is maintained in my spare time. I will try to resolve any problems and am happy to attempt developing OrganAssist to support new manufacturers if necessary. Please use the Contact Page to give feedback or ask any questions.
Known Bugs in current version (3.0.1)
The Polyphony value displayed during General MIDI import is inaccurate.
When choosing a coupler from the Equivalent List, the Division options should be hidden immediately.
Please contact me if you identify any other problems.
Windows Installer – XP to 10
Existing Users – please back up your Documents/OrganAssist folder prior to installing.
Click on this button to download (Filesize: 17 MB)
Windows SmartScreen Warning As an independent developer I do not have the resources to certificate the program installer and so users of recent versions of Windows may get a warning message “Windows protected your PC”. If you click on More Info and the Run Anyway, OrganAssist should install correctly.
macOS – El Capitan to High Sierra
*** IMPORTANT *** – To run OrganAssist on macOS you will need to download both OrganAssist and also the OA Midi Helper application. This is required to prevent MIDI data loss on input to OrganAssist. Please see the User Manual for instructions on configuring your macOS setup.
Due to new security measures in MacOS Sierra, this application will NOT run if activated from the Downloads folder. Move the application to your desktop or other location and use control + click to open it the first time.
Both applications are CodeSigned which means that MacOS will validate the application and give a warning message if it has been damaged during the download. Downloading a second time should resolve any problems.
Click on this button to download (Filesize: 98 MB)
Click on this button to download (Filesize: 3.4 MB)
MacOS Sierra – Gatekeeper Security
If you have already run OrganAssist from the Download folder then this has created an invalid folder elsewhere that prevents OrganAssist from running permanently. To solve this problem you must go to your Home/Library/Application Support folder and delete any folder(s) starting with com.organasssist (the name will include a random number). After deleting any com.organassist folders, move the application from Downloads to another location using Finder and then run it again.
You can read the user manual online by Clicking Here
You can download the User Manual – PDF File
You can read the list of changes since Version 2.7 here – Release Notes
You can see a series of videos about using OrganAssist on the Videos Page
Updated or new organs layouts
To use a new organ layout just copy the downloaded file into your Documents/OrganAssist/Organs folder and restart OrganAssist
- HW4-Armley-Schulze-32-Stop-Enhanced-Normal.oao (44.83 Kb)
- HW4-Armley-Schulze-32-Stop-Enhanced-Wide.oao (44.83 Kb)
- HW4-Armley-Schulze-32-Stop-Normal.oao (37.29 Kb)
- HW4-Armley-Schulze-32-Stop-Wide.oao (37.29 Kb)
- HW4-Azzio Convent.oao (17.81 Kb)
- HW4-Cracov, St John Cantius.oao (36.63 Kb)
- HW4-Friesach, St. Bartholomäus.oao (42.31 Kb)
- HW4-Giubiasco, Santa Maria Assunta.oao (22.22 Kb)
- HW4-Lipiny, St Augustine.oao (22.84 Kb)
- HW4-PAB Gravissimo(NO MIDI DATA).oao (96.27 Kb)
- HW4-Szczecinek, Nativity of Mary.oao (30.37 Kb)
- Johannus - Opus 1.oao (15.27 Kb)
- Johannus - Opus 5.oao (24.69 Kb)
- Johannus - Opus 10 (1998).oao (29.09 Kb)
- Johannus - Opus 10 (2002).oao (29.08 Kb)
- Johannus - Opus 20 (1998) Europe.oao (30.35 Kb)
- Johannus - Opus 20 (1998).oao (34.12 Kb)
- Johannus - Opus 20 (2002).oao (34.11 Kb)
- Johannus - Opus 30.oao (40.39 Kb)
- Johannus - Rembrandt 200.oao (29.71 Kb)
- Johannus - Rembrandt 3000.oao (51.69 Kb)
- Johannus - Sweelinck 10.oao (36.63 Kb)
- Johannus - Sweelinck 20.oao (42.28 Kb)
- Johannus - Sweelinck 30 (1998) Baroque.oao (49.83 Kb)
- Johannus - Sweelinck 30 (1998) Europe.oao (49.19 Kb)
- Johannus - Sweelinck 30 (1998) Romantic.oao (49.83 Kb)
- Johannus - Sweelinck 30 (1998).oao (52.96 Kb)
- Viscount - Toccata2.oao (33.46 Kb)